NEW DISCOVERY SVX: LAND ROVER REVEALS ALL-TERRAIN CHAMPION AT FRANKFURT IAA
- New Discovery SVX revealed at Frankfurt Motor Show is a production preview of the ultimate all-terrain Land Rover Discovery, with a 525PS 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol powertrain
- Most extreme Land Rover yet, with go-anywhere capability – increased ground clearance, body and suspension lifts, more wheel articulation and large all-terrain tyres
- Specially tuned Terrain Response 2 system and Active Roll Control are firsts for new Discovery
- Discovery SVX will be the first Land Rover assembled by hand at the SVO Technical Centre when production begins in 2018
- Films introducing Discovery SVX available to download now:
- Prospective customers and Land Rover enthusiasts are invited to register their interest in new Discovery SVX at www.landrover.com
Frankfurt, Germany, 12 September 2017 – Land Rover has...